As a small business owner you wear many hats, you take charge of all aspects of the business and have done an amazing job to get to the point you have, however when it comes to launching your business online hiring a professional branding photographer is a MUST and here’s why!
- Yes, nowadays we all have phones with incredible camera capabilities, so the cost of hiring a professional branding photographer may seem a little pointless to you, but your potential new clients and visitors to your website, social media grid, stories etc will spot a homemade phone pic a mile off! Professional branding shots show a quality to your business/product, it looks professional, established and therefore trusted.
- Time – Time is money, a cliche, but true…there aren’t enough hours in the day when running a business, so by hiring a branding photographer to produce all your images will save you so much time! Planning a shoot and getting the images perfect takes time, it’s not always a quick process as so many factors have to be considered to make sure the images reflect you, your story and your product effectively. Branding photographers are expert at this and have plenty of experience to make this happen without you spending your precious time working it all out.
- Money – Hiring a branding photographer is an investment, possibly an investment you hadn’t prioritised, but it will be the best investment you make! Having quality images has never been as important for a business or brand as it is catch your audiences attention – professional images will capture the eye of our target market, and therefore create sales…the main objective! Plus with the time you have saved yourself by hiring a pro you can focus your skills on other areas of the business bringing in more income.
- Not all business owners and entrepreneurs have an eye for photography, they are experts in their field, but perhaps creatively don’t know how they want to be or how to portray their business with images – don’t let your images hold your business back! Professional branding photographers have spent years mastering their trade, often been trained in it and have worked with many brands before which you will be able to see from their portfolio’s, so we know what we’re doing.
- Not many of us are in business just for fun, the objective is to make money and for your business to be a success! How we present our product/service to potential customers is vital to it’s success…an item presented well, is an item half sold. If your product was simply sold in a shop you would make sure you had an incredible shop window and your product looked amazing for face to face sales, so don’t let your standards drop online.